Cannabis Chai Recipe
Updated: Feb 5
To get us all ready for the big cannabis celebration tomorrow (420) I thought I’d share one of the recipes from my book, Plant Songs.
I hope you enjoy this chai as much as I do. Not only is it delicious, you’ll feel pretty good too!
– 3 grams dried cannabis flowers
– 1 tablespoon Assam or Darjeeling
– 1 crushed cardamom pod
– 1 inch piece of fresh ginger root
– 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
– 1/4 teaspoon dried orange peel
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Simmer 4 ounces water, 4 ounces of milk (the fattier the better—whole milk or coconut milk), and all ingredients together for 20 minutes. Strain out cannabis and other ingredients and set aside. Drink 2-4 ounces of the tea as needed to promote appetite, reduce nausea or as a gentle relaxer.
To enjoy this recipe and others, order Plant Songs today!
With love and gratitude,
when energy flows, wellness grows